Our goal is the complete satisfaction of each and every one of our customers. We hope that all of our customers are satisfied with their purchases. However, if you are not completely satisfied, then we want to invite you to return your item to us. Please review the return policy below.
All products we sell are completely inspected before we ship them to you.
If units are received damaged, you will need to file a claim with the shipping company that delivered the product. Contact us for help with the claim. After you file the claim we will help with the replacement of damaged parts.
Please note that the customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred for returning any products. Unless the mistake is obviously ours.
- We are not responsible for generators that are too small to power your equipment. Please be sure to purchase the correct size generator for your needs. If in doubt order the next larger size.
- Product is refundable for up to 3 days of delivery date if unused and will be accessed a 20% restocking fee. Unused means no gas or oil has been added to the product or has not been installed and is in new resalable condition with all accessories and in original packing.
- The box must contain all packing, manuals, instructions, accessories, cables, controls and all original materials.
The buyer is responsible for shipping.
Electrical or Electronic parts are not returnable. (No Exceptions)
The actual original cost for shipping is not refundable.
If we are in error and ship the wrong product, we will pay for all shipping charges.
We are not responsible for you ordering the wrong parts or item.
We can perform all repairs for your Kipor generator but you will be responsible for shipping cost to and from our repair shop.
Check to see if you have a local Kipor repair shop to do any repairs. This will save you shipping cost to get repairs done in the rare case it is needed. We do not provide warranty work on Kipor® generators. We do provide warranty work on Powerhouse® generators.
Should you decide that you wish to refuse receipt of an item when delivered by UPS, USPS, FedEx or common carrier and legitimately ordered from us, credit will be issued for the item, minus actual shipping charges and minus a 20% restocking fee. The credit will be issued once the item has been returned to us and after inspection by our return specialists.
Items that have been damaged by shipping will result in a claim being filed by you with the shipping company. The result may be a replacement of product or replacement of the damaged parts.
The parts being returned must be obviously defective from the factory.
We do not accept responsibility for misuse or mishandling.
- All returns are processed online using the following procedure.
- To Receive your RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER, send an email to returns@RAEPowerSystems.com with the following information.
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Order Number
- Order Date
- Item Number of product(s) being returned
- Reason for return
- If these instructions are followed properly, you should receive your Return Authorization Number via email within 24-48 hours.
- Please allow 14-21 days, although it is often less, for your return to be inspected and for accounting to issue your credit.
- By requesting a return authorization number you agree to the rules and restriction stated in our return policies above. If you have any question regarding our return process please send an email to returns@RAEPowerSystems.com
PRICES AND SITE CONTENT
RAE Power Systems offers all products on this site for Internet purchase. All prices, descriptions, pictures, content, availability and inventory are subject to change at any time. RAE Power Systems is not responsible for any inaccuracies of prices, descriptions, pictures, typographical or photographic errors in content. Prices, descriptions, pictures and content are subject to change at any time and without notice. RAE Power Systems reserves the right to limit and or refuse sales at its own discretion.
Our customers' security is important to us. All information that is provide to us is confidential and encrypted.
When we take your order, we will ask only for your billing address and credit card number. Neither pieces of information will be made available to anyone outside of RAE Power Systems. All credit card numbers will be encrypted. In addition, all credit card numbers are deleted from the system after order processing.
Many online companies will ask for unnecessary information like your Social Security or Drivers License numbers. RAE Power Systems will never ask for such information. We only acquire information that is necessary to provide the best possible service to our customers. We urge you to never share such sensitive information online.